28 Point Furnace Tune-Up
Restore the power and efficiency of your furnace!
Signature Furnace Tune Up
Our signature 28 point furnace tune-up is a most do service for most homes in Calgary. It practically covers every component and function of your furnace to guarantee you peace of mind and optimal function of your furnace and heating system.
Furnace tune-ups are recommended by most manufacturers once a year and are mandatory to keep most furnace warranties valid. This service usually pays for itself on energy savings alone by reducing the cost of operation of your furnace unit.
About this service:
- REGULAR PRICE IS $179
- Complete 28 Point Tune Up ( see below for details )
- 1 Standard Residential Furnace Tune-Up
- Multi-Point System Check™
- FREE Disposable Air Filter
- Bonus Air Miles Reward Miles
Prices do not include GST and Environmental Fee
- Check Thermostat
- Lubricate motor and bearings
- Clean motor cooling ports
- Test motor amperage
- Check safety limit controls
- Inspect heat exchanger and flue
- Carbon monoxide test
- Inspect venting system
- Check filters (Instruct on filter maintenance)
- Test gas line to furnace
- Check gas pilot safety
- Clean pilot if needed
- Test ignition system (Including HSI)
- Adjust pilot if necessary
- Inspect/Adjust air-fuel mixture
- Inspect supports and air tanks
- Clean burners
- Test inducer Motor
- Check condition, tension, alignment of belt
- Test gas pressure
- Test pressure switches
- Check combustion air
- Mark fuse/switch for furnace power
- Check temperature rise
- Clean exterior of unit
- Check condensate line/trap
- Test vent damper
- Inspect vent connector
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subject to availability. Free disposable air filter included. Furnace tune-up for 1 standard make and model furnace only. All parts & additional services are charged separately. GST & Environmental fees not included. Some restrictions apply call for details.
Benefits of a furnace tune-up
Besides your warranty, a proper furnace tune-up can save you money during the cold season. A furnace running in top conditions will use less power and run more efficiently.
The 28 points cover all areas of the furnace that need to be inspected and fixed for a proper furnace use. This tune up will basically restore as much as possible the efficiency of your furnace.
Imagine your furnace is like a vehicle, with the proper maintenance the vehicle will use fuel efficiently and will cause the least amount of trouble to the user, the same principle goes to your furnace and basically any other appliance you use on a regular basis.